Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Place & Yours... Bedsides

I've been reading Meet Me at Mikes for a while now, but only recently became a follower. So when I saw her post about My Place and Yours pop up in my email, I thought it was a cute idea and decided to join in. I missed last weeks, but not this weeks.

So... here is my bedside
.

Hmm, what to say about my bedside???


Well, its a little dusty and in hindsight, I probably should have dusted before taking the pictures, but hey, whaddya gonna do.


Of the four books, I have just finished reading the bottom two and only purchased the top two yesterday. There's some tissues, for early morning hay fever, a lamp for late night reading, a glass that I use at night when I'm thirsty, earrings and a necklace I wore to work one day this week, my trusty pot of blistex lip balm and my old faithful pink teddy bear (he's not so pink anymore, but at 27 years old, he's looking pretty good).

5 comments:

  1. i'm glad you've still got your old ted..i've still got mine and he's way much older than yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I've still got him too Marian... He's a bit threadbare in places, but I love him all the same and couldn't bear (LOL) to part with him. And I think it's wonderful you still have yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why dust when you can read? Which is more interesting?
    Love that you still have your teddy bear. I'm afraid mine had a huge hole in his leg and stuffing was coming out, so he went a long time ago to Teddy Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your bedside! The tissues could be good for the weepy bits in the books, as well as for hayfever! Lip balm was featured over at Pottymouthmama's too! Snap to you both! thanks for playing and showing your twilighty bedside! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little teddy! Mine is nearby too, he just didn't make it into the photo! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete