Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I can't believe its not chocolate...

Well, since this is my first post to Yum! Chocolate Cupcakes, I should probably make some sort of comment on what this blog will be about. And surprisingly (or not surprisingly, depends on how you look at it), the blog won't be about my adventures with chocolate cupcakes. Instead, I plan to use Yum! as a way of getting my random thoughts, inspirations and anecdotes out there. But don't get me wrong, I love cupcakes, especially chocolate ones and maybe one day a chocolate cupcake may be the feature of a posting.

Anyway, to kick start the randomness, here's a list of what I'm loving at the moment:

* Cuddles in bed with the boy before heading to work (mmm)

* Black opaque tights

* Peppermint tea

* Masterchef Australia (I am a reality TV junkie)

* Liquorice (the soft kind)

No comments:

Post a Comment